5 aug. 2008

Buttprints in the Sand

Den här posten är skrupelfritt coopierad från Tro&Tänk.


En störtskön uppföljare till den klassiska "Footprints in the sand":




One night, I had a wondrous dream;
One set of footprints there was seen.
The footprints of my precious Lord,
But mine were not along the shore.

But then some stranger prints appeared,
And I asked the Lord, "What have we here?"
"Those prints are large and round and neat,
But, Lord, they are too big for feet.
"

"My child," He said in somber tones.
"For miles I carried you alone.
I challenged you to walk in faith,

But you refused and made me wait.

You disobeyed, you would not grow,

The walk of faith you would not know.

So I got tired and fed up,

And there I dropped you on your butt
"

Because in life, there comes a time,
When one must fight, and one must climb,
When we must rise and take a stand,
Or leave our butt prints in the sand.

Inga kommentarer: